The Global Voices Lecture Series hosts prominent speakers, round-table discussion groups, and special interest conferences and seminars. As a part of this program, leading figures from the world stage come to share their thoughts and exchange ideas with students and members of Chicago’s civic community on major issues facing the country and the world. The Global Voices Performing Arts Series provides a showcase for all performing arts at the University of Chicago's International House. The Global Voices Performing Arts Series has established a vibrant exchange with a wide range of Chicago-area cultural institutions, arts organizations, dance companies, ethnic and folk arts groups, and music and theater groups.
- 2018-2019 Global Voices Performing Arts & Lecture Series
- Past Global Voices Global Voices Performing Arts & Lecture Series Programs
- Global Voices-Metcalf Internship Program
- Diplomatic Encounters Series
- 2018-19 Global Voices Article and Interview Series
- Global Voices Multimedia Series
Global Voices Public Programs, Co-sponsorship Opportunities, and External Relations inquiries:
Please contact the Office of Programs and External Relations at:
773.753.2274 or email@example.com.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance should contact the Office of Programs and External Relations in advance at 773.753.2274 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.