The Tiffin Boardroom
The Tiffin Room was originally a coffee shop open for light meals and snacks. On the south end of the Tiffin Room was a gift shop. The Tiffin Room was partitioned into the Tiffin Board Room which serves as an event venue and a community kitchen for residents. The word Tiffin (ti.fin), was first used in 1785 in India and neighboring eastern countries to mean a light midday meal.
Ideal for intimate receptions and dinners, press conferences, or as a break-out room for a full-day symposium, the Tiffin Boardroom with its historic oak conference/dining table can seat twelve guests. Basked in natural light, the Tiffin Boardroom offers a lovely view of the fountain Courtyard.